Want to stay at one of those luxury resorts worldwide where many celebrities have stayed at? You wouldn’t want to miss out on Hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort 5*. Many famous people have been the guests of this hotel: UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, 42nd US President Bill Clinton, world-famous pop singer Madonna, legendary rock band the Rolling Stones and its frontman Mick Jagger, Hollywood actors Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, legendary hockey player Pavel Bure, Russian astronaut Oleg Kotov and many more.
This hotel will, without any questions, deliver the luxury of being a celebrity regardless if you are or not.
Nevertheless, I was honestly surprised when Montenegro Stars Hotel Group, got back to us agreeing to offer us six nights in their Superior Room with sea view on the dates: August 29 – September 4, 2015. I, of course, seized the opportunity to work with them and experience their resort.
As time drew closer, I couldn’t make it to the first two dates and they were generous and they were willing to push the dates to September 1st, but the end date remained the same because there weren’t any available after September 4. I was okay with that regardless. I knew this stay would still be an incredible break to have from my travels in Europe before I started a new journey with my Grandpa through Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy and Greece.
Funny thing happened because during my trip on the train from Budapest, Hungary to Bar, Montenegro, for my kite surf lesson, I decided that it would be better if I went to the hotel first for a rest before I took up the lesson and then meet my Grandpa in Bosnia and Herzegovina for our journey together through the countries I mentioned earlier. So, I walked in the hotel to see if they would still let me come in on the date we previously agreed on, and they welcomed me with open arms.
That was when I knew my break would be well spent!
Win a 7-Night Stay in a Luxury Resort for Four in Budva, Montenegro!
What’s in Store?
- Winner can bring along 3 individuals
- Winner (and ‘plus three’) will be guaranteed two superior rooms with mountain view at the resort.
- Breakfast included
How to Win? (Will be finalized when release sweepstakes)
- Log in to the form below (either through your email, or your Facebook account).
- Confirm your date of birth.
- Do the 5 required steps that will be displayed below.
- Each action will give you 1 entry and one step closer to winning this luxury retreat!
- Once you finish doing these 5 required steps, it will unlock 6 other entry options, thereby giving you MORE entries to increase your chances of winning! Take note that some of these option can be done on a daily basis, so you can gain even more entries!
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE to individuals who are at least 18 years of age.
- Flights/airfare, food, or transfers are not included.
- Stay period: winners’ choice upon availability of rooms in the hotel but excluding July 20, 2016 – August 25, 2016
- This giveaway will start on January 5, 2016 (10:30AM, GMT -0500: Eastern Time [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][US & Canada]) and will end on January 19, 2016 (12PM, GMT -0500: Eastern Time [US & Canada]). Winner will be randomly selected and will be announced on January 19 on Seek the World’s Facebook page.
- Entries that are incomplete or inaccurate will be deemed invalid. (So make sure that you accomplish the 5 required steps above.)
- This giveaway is hosted by Seek the World in partnership with Montenegro Stars Hotel Group; but prize distribution will be the sole responsibility of Montenegro Stars Hotel Group.
- Good luck and enjoy! Please feel free to also share this giveaway to your family and friends!
The 6-night stay I had at this resort also came with a full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner free of charge). The only few things I had to pay on my own expenses were mini bar, massages, treatments, laundry and whatnot.
As I laid my first sight of this resort, it was exactly as all photos shows and they delivered what they’ve promised.
The resort is located on sea front the eastern coast of the Adriatic sea in a small town, Becici, 3 kilometers (1.9 miles) away from the touristic capital of Montenegro, Budva. It has its own private beach with outdoor pool.
The white grand piano, spectacular lighting, and upscale shops at the entrance of the resort will catch the eye of many travelers (especially mine), and the lobby boasts speedy Wi-Fi, making a favorite spot for laptop-toting guests like me. The facilities also included indoor and outdoor pools, restaurants and cafes, and a tennis court and gym, so romantics who want to lounge poolside or work up a sweat will be equally satisfied with a pleasure.
Not only that, the walk to Budva old town was easy and accessible within walking distance and marvelous views. But be sure to have the concierge draw a detailed map, especially of key junctures as the right turn off the beach path, and the tunnel. That way you wouldn’t get lost on the way. 😉
Staff and Hospitality
Often a good, first impression is significant in many situation and my first impression was beyond expectation because they had a security guard at the front door who would check your bags and ensure everybody’s safety in the resort. That was one of the biggest thing that made me feel more confident with the security of the resort.
Other than that, All staff were professional and friendly. They would do their job in the best possible way to meet every expectation.
Before I tell you about the room, I’d like to mention a little about the trip from lobby to my room. The bellhop lead me to the elevator and I was blown away with the elevator as the glass walls had open view of the beach. I would enjoy the view every time I ride up the elevator to the 8th floor where my room was at.
The room boasted with contemporary style with large comfortable king-size beds, a marble bathroom which had a shower and a bath tub, and a private balcony as well. The balcony’s perfect for sunbathing. If you had a glass of wine in your hand with your sweetheart at sunset, this is a perfect place to be!
The internet was high-speed and it loads really well. It surely help me finish most of my workload while I was resting there. In that case, I’d say their large desk was a nice feature to have. I also finally had the chance to FaceTime with my co-founder, John Hathaway II, as I didn’t really get the best of high-speed internet when I was traveling in Turkey, Romania, and Hungary.
Nonetheless, I slept like a baby on their bed!
Since I was on their full board, so I just had to go to their buffet area and check in with their attendant. They would just check off my name for that meal of the day, confirming that I have had my meal at that time. It was convenient and I would be lying if I didn’t tell you that I was utterly impressed with their all-you-can-eat buffet.
For me, breakfast buffet was one of the most complete I’ve seen in Europe: eggs, omelettes, fruits, pastries, vegetables, cheese, fresh baked goods and much more. They got this awesome omelette stand where a chef would cook up your eggs your way on the spot.
Anyways, I’d still say their buffet is all-inclusive for me for any meal of the day. They included all kinds of different cuisines which was awesome. I wouldn’t get bored of my food options. I’d always do something new everyday. However, their selections were so big that I sometimes had hard time in choosing what I wanted!
Bottom line: Food was beyond fantastic.
I stayed there for 6 days and I didn’t have a single complain. With all honesty, I wouldn’t ask for anything more than what this hotel offers.
Hotel, or resort with all you need for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation with full pleasure. This is the place to be if you’re visiting Budva, Montenegro!
Hotel Splendid Conference and Spa Resort
- Address: Bečići bb, Budva 85310, Montenegro
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.montenegrostars.com/index.php/en/our-hotels/hotel-splendid-conference-spa-resort
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MontenegroStarsHotelGroup/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/splendidspa/